Quick Tip Reporting Tool
Quick Tip is a system that allows students, parents, staff, and community members to submit information to school administrators anonymously.
We encourage people to contact their building principal directly with questions or concerns, but we recognize the sensitive nature of some circumstances, such as bullying, harassment or intimidation, and want to provide this avenue for anonymity.
- This is not a crisis line; report any emergencies to 911
- The reporting tool can be downloaded as a mobile app or accessed online: https://asp.schoolmessenger.com/anacortes/quicktip/
- Administrators receive the tip via email and take action or investigate as appropriate
- Be specific in your submission; photos can be included if appropriate
- False reporting is subject to disciplinary action
- Include your contact information if you would like a response
If you have a question, and don’t know who to contact, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and your email will be routed as appropriate.
Anacortes School District's Safety Quick Tip app is available for both iOS and Android Devices. Location code is Anacortes.